Werner PACK-TOUR M 4pc 210 - 225cm 30' RED
The Pack-Tour M is born of the versatile needs of pack raft paddlers. Our 4-piece system easily breaks down to stow away when your pack raft is deflated and your journey finds you back on your feet. Requested by you, the pack rafter, an adjustable shaft system allows for on the go length changes for the variety of conditions you'll face on the trail. The design and construction is light weight, while rugged and ready to be tested along with the will to keep pushing forward. Our meticulous, handcrafted construction has been made famous by our production team in Monroe, WA and gives you confidence as you push deeper into your mission. The Pack-Tour M is designed for those looking to paddle open water and tighter moving water streams and rivers. Although strong for its intended use, this is not a whitewater paddle.
- 4-piece breakdown operates with hand fitted joints at the center and both blades and are held tightly in place with stainless steel buttons. This system is proven for decades, is easy to use and has a precise fit.
- Our streamlined fixed length adjustable shaft changes paddle length from (200cm or 215cm) OR (210cm or 225cm) with a simple, tight fitting push button system. Adjusts 2 specific lengths for open water or tighter moving water rivers and streams.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Fiberglass blades and carbon shaft keep weight to a minimum, for when counting ounces is a priority.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Designed for light swing weight and impact resistance, to accommodate both open water and moving water paddling. However the Pack-Tour M is not whitewater strength. Whitewater pack rafters should look to our 4-piece river running paddles.
- Always wash the pieces of your Pack-Tour M with water prior to reassembling. Dirt and debris from the hiking trail or camp can foul its precise fit. If pieces seem difficult to assemble, repeat washing. Do not use lubricants.
- For those planning space in your pack. Here are the sizes of your pieces for the 210cm to 225cm option. Shaft A (Left): 61cm= 24.01" Shaft B (Right): 80cm= 31.5" Blades: 53cm= 20.8".
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 4 Piece
Weight Grams: 978g.
Weight Ounces: 34.5oz.
Length Range: 215cm to 260cm in 5cm increments
Feather Angle: Snap Button Adjustable (200cm or 215cm) OR (210cm or 225cm)
Blade Surface Area: 615 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 46cm x 18.5cm
Performance Level: Premium
Blade Design: Fiberglass, Mid-size blade, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: High Angle
Shaft Features: Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule System, Straight Shaft, 4-Piece Breakdown Touring
|Blad||Glassfiber - 650 cm² (52 x 16 cm)|
|Skaft||Carbon - rett eller bøyd (bent)|
|Delbar||Ja - 0-90° vinkling /L+R|
|Lengde||215 / 220 / 225 cm|
|Vekt||780 / 843 gram (rett / bøyd)|