Torqeedo Ultralight 403
Varen kan ikke bestilles gjennom nettbutikken, vennligst kontakt oss på email@example.com for å gjøre et kjøp.
Our extremely light Ultralight 403 fits on all popular types of kayak, and there are special models for special requirements.
Motor, battery and remote throttle cable are completely waterproof to IP 67. Regardless of whether your are kayaking on inland water or the sea, on protected or unprotected waters – the Ultralight 403 is your ideal companion for every adventure
Also for canoes and very small boats.
Ultralight 403 – Benefits:
- Weight including battery: 8.9 kg
- Maximum speed up to 10 km/h (boat-dependent), faster that any trolling motor
- Range of up to 40 km at low speed (also boat-dependent)
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- Precise GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
Ultralight 403 with Integrated Battery (29.6 V / 11 Ah)
|Speed in km/h*||Range in km*||Running time in hours|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Ultralight's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Link for tekniske tegninger:
|Vekt uten batteri||4,4 kg|
|Vekt batteri||4,5 kg|
|Lengde på motorstamme||45 cm|
|Batteritype||320 Wh Li-Ion|
|Ladetid (tomt)||ca. 9 timer|
|Maks kjøretid||ca 8 timer|